NaijaGist:“Call Your Entire Team To Order” – N6 Warns M.I After Physical Clash At Palm Wine Music Festival

Emerging reports have confirmed that the beef between M.I Abaga and Cool FM OAP and Rapper, N6 has taken a violent turn as the Chocolate City Crew together with N6 and crew fought dirty at the just concluded Palm Wine Music Festival.
While narrating his own side of the story through series of tweets, N6 said M.I started the whole fight by throwing jabs at him during his performance and after the performance the Choc city boss searched for him through the crowd with violent intentions.
He further explained how he was confronted by DJ Lambo and other “crew of females” but denied the accusation that he had hit one them saying that his target was Loose Kaynon.
N6 however mentioned that M.I’s manager, Abuchi attempted to punch him before Loose Kaynon got involved, by leeting the hell loose. He also narrated how the efforts of MTV Base VJ, Ehiz, and OAP, Jimmie, helped a great deal in controlling the situation from becoming more violent that it was.
In his concluding statements, N6 called on Chocolate City Boss, M.I Abaga to call his team to order adding that he will no longer tolerate any more attacks on his character.
See Tweets below;

Dear @MI_Abaga I was Backstage with my Gang at the You searched for me Tru that Crowd With Ur People, The 1st time u were of a Violent Disposition. Then told me you want to climb on stage I should Wait For You.

  #BiznessB4Pleasure @N6OFLIFE
You Got on Stage and Led the Crowd tru Chants of "Fuck Fake Friends" amongst several other Subs.. I ignored this Move. When you came back u seemed more Pleasant. We agreed the Atmosphere was too Tense & we would Talk Later And you walked Away.


Comments